Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 A-Z Book Challenge

I've found another challenge for 2012! For the A-Z Book Challenge, the goal is to read a book whose title starts with each letter of the alphabet. See the challenge page for the full rules.

I'll be going with the second option, which is to not plan out what books I'm going to read. I'll just fill it in as I read what I was going to read anyway, and then near the end of the year I'll seek out books that start with the letters I'm missing.

As I read and review the books for this challenge I'll fill them in here:

A: Against the Fall of Night by Arthur C. Clarke
B: Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
C: Caught in Crystal by Patricia C. Wrede
D: Dream Magic: Awakenings by Dawn Harshaw
E: The Encounter (Animorphs #3) by K.A. Applegate
F: Final Crossing by Carter Wilson
G: The Grimoire Chronicles: Veil Between Worlds by Sally Dubats
H: The Hollow Tree by Janet Lunn
I: Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
J: John Dies at the End by David Wong
K: Killer Virus (Choose Your Own Adventure #177) by R.A. Montgomery
L: Lucretia and the Kroons by Victor LaValle
M: MWF Seeking BFF: My Yearlong Search for a New Best Friend by Rachel Bertsche
N: North Pole High: A Rebel Without a Claus by Candace Jane Kringle
O: Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides by Ariel Meadow Stallings
P: The Predator (Animorphs #5) by K.A. Applegate
Q: The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
R: Risen (The Dark Victorian #1) by Elizabeth Watasin
S: Steam-Powered 2: More Lesbian Steampunk Stories edited by JoSelle Vanderhooft
T: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
U: Uglies: Shay's Story by Scott Westerfeld
V: The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
W: The Whipping Club by Deborah Henry
X: Xoc by Matt Dembicki
Y: You are Microscopic (Choose Your Own Adventure #130) by Edward Packard
Z: Zombie Surf Commandos from Mars by Tony Abbott

2 comments:

  1. I am joining in on the fun too. First time doing the challenge. :)

    NEW FOLLOWER of your blog...nice site. Love your blog name.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you along, Elizabeth! This is my first time doing this challenge, too. I've already got a Q book lined up, though, so X is the only one I'm worried about!

    ReplyDelete