Friday, June 1, 2012

June Random Reads selection

It's time to select my Random Read for June! Last month, my Random Read was Jesus on Mars by Philip José Farmer, which I did indeed read. Review coming soon!

So it's off to the random number generator. I have 692 books on my TBR shelf at the moment (yikes!!), so I enter 1 as the min and 692 as the max, and hit Generate.

Drum roll, please!

Well, it took a lot of tries before I got something that wasn't in the middle of a series, but eventually I got one:




For June's Random Read I'll be reading Ghostlight by Marion Zimmer Bradley. It's been on my TBR shelf since March 26, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for reading off your bookshelf! I need to do this myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this challenge has been great for getting me to read the books that I never seem to get to. Sometimes they suck and I don't finish them, but then at least they're off my shelf! :)

      Delete
  2. haha Yeah I know what you mean about picking middle of the series books. That's why I started only adding book series up to the point that I've read. So instead of adding a whole series to my to-read list I'll just add the first one, then the next when that's finished (if I want to continue). It helps to prevent that for me at least. lol

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete